Monday, August 11, 2008

Alomost parents







The past month has been very busy for Chris and I. We went to Corvallis for 4th of July, my freind Lori got married on the 12th...and then we went to Fish Lake with a crew of the Thews on the weekend of the 26th. I have attached a photo from Fish Lake. We had a great time, it was short, but we are happy we were able to go at all this year!

We are 37 weeks pregnant this week...and we found out last week that Olivia is still hanging out the wrong way. The Doctor said it is unlikely she will be able turn on her own, so on Wed 8/13 we are having an Inversion. This is where the doc will try to manually turn her from the outside...now I am not completely sure how this works, but I have heard that they will inject me with a muscle relaxer to relax my stomach muscles...giving them a better chance at turning her. If there are any complications...(which they always tell you there can be)...they will take her via c-section that night. There is still a chance, she won't turn and I will have to schedule a c-section later anyways...but we will just keep it one day at a time. I have attached some pics we took this last weekend...boy am I feeling huge...and I am ready for Olivia to finally be here!
Football at Ellensburg HS starts on Aug. 20th...and Chris cannot wait. He loves working with his athletes and has been preparing his training room for the season.

We will try to keep everyone posted on how things are going over the next week or so...

No comments: